Village hall hire in Huddersfield
The Village Hall is available to hire at very reasonable rates for children’s parties, family celebrations, meetings and similar functions.
The Main Hall
- Suitable for children’s and adult parties, celebrations, functions or one-off workshops, meetings, presentations, exhibitions or sales of work. Up to 80 people can be accommodated;
- Chairs and tables for adults and children are provided.
- The use of the kitchen and cooking equipment (a large gas cooker and oven plus a microwave are included in the booking as well as crockery, cutlery, glasses and an urn.
- There is a recently renovated yard at the rear of the Hall that includes a permanent wooden gazebo with benches and a table.
- A bouncy castle, for inside or outside use, is available to hire.
The Lewis Room/ Library
- Suitable for meetings of up to ten people.
- May also be booked as a break out room in conjunction with hiring the Main Hall.
Hiring the Hall on a regular basis for your group or activity.
We have been pleased to host a range of regular activities from playgroups for pre-school children to slimming groups for adults, exercise classes and dance for a range of ages.
- A limited amount of storage space is available for regular hirers.
- All the kitchen facilities and the paved outdoor area are available for the group’s use.
We can be contacted in several ways to discuss your needs and arrange a visit to the Hall.